Monday, May 14, 2012

Winner and some important announcements

Greetings all of our faithful Belles 'n Whistles friends! 
We have a few announcements to make today, but before we get to that, we don't want to keep our winner in suspense any longer. 

Can you believe that we had 50 entries this past month?  WOWEE... I still haven't gotten a chance to visit all of the entries, but I still intend to get there...

Our winner this month is.....


marcea 

Congratulations Marcea, please use the contact button on the side bar to contact Summer with your choice of prize.
What a beautiful creation!!!
Here is her card.


We have not chosen a top three this month due to other news that we have to share....

So it's time to get to that "Other" news....

Summer has decided that we will no longer be having a monthly challenge. 
But of course your favorite Belles 'n Whistles stamps can still be purchased at Belles 'n Whistles online.  She would like to thank each and every one of you for playing along with our challenges, and of course doesn't want you to feel lost without a fun challenge to play.
Other challenge blogs out there that use the same rules that we've been using here, can be found at
(This is a monthly challenge)

(This is a bi-weekly Challenge)

Both of these challenge blogs offer great prizes, and allow you to use
ANY ELISABETH BELL DESIGNED Stamp or Digi to qualify.


As for Belles 'n Whistles.....  The Belles 'n Whistles shop is still open, but the DT girls will no longer be posting on either the inspiration blog or here on the challenge blog.

Both blogs will remain here for your browsing, and we hope that our previous posts can still be an inspiration to you all. 

Most of all, Summer and our BnW  DT want to say a HUGE Thank you to each and every one of you, for all of your support and wonderful comments over the past 3 years. 
We've enjoyed your participation, and the inspiration that you've shared with us.

Sadly, I really hate to end this post, simply because it is not something I've been to thrilled about posting.... But as in all things... Life moves forward, and over time, all things change...

Thanks again for all of your support.
Hugs,
Summer, and the BnW  DT.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Summer and DT girls,
    I am so sad to hear this news. This blog has been a huge inspiration for me. All the DT cards have been stunning and i am glad the blog will stay available to browse. I am sure lots of people will find it inspirational.
    Take care and thanks for all the great challenges!
    Hugs,
    Lynne x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Marcea!

    I'm sorry to hear you will be ending the challenges. I have enjoyed visiting both blogs and finding inspiration and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow now this is some sad news ... I realy loved this blog.
    Realy love the stamps and I will miss you all ..

    Hugs, Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pity that your blog is closing ...... I have enjoyed playing along when I had time. I adore Elizabeth's stamps so I am thrilled with the 2 links you have shared. I am so thrilled about being picked as the random winner - thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo hoo but THANKS for all the fun!!! Always love the talent and inspiration you offered!!!
    Summer---You and the DT are Amazing--will miss you all
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad that one of my favorite challenge blogs will be no more. Will miss all the wonderful inspiration and gorgeous creations by the DT and participants. Believe me, you all will be missed but I'll be keeping up with you all as time permits. Thanks for the wonderful challenges and for sharing the amazing Elisabeth Bell stamps with all of us. Good luck Summer in what comes next for you and for the team. It's been a great pleasure. "Love & Hugs" Carol (Granny)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently came across your web site and have been reading loads of posts of yours. I just thought Id add a quick comment and let you know that you have got a genuinely nice blog. Ill watch out for updates from you!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete