Monday, March 12, 2012

March Challenge: Use Butterflies

It is March 12th and time for another challenge at the BnW challenge blog.
Last month there were so many beautiful entries. 
I want to thank you all for participating. 

Now to this months challenge.
We want you to use BUTTERFLIES on your creation. 
You can choose if you want to make a card or another paper project.
Remember to use an Elisabeth Bell image on your creation.

You have until April 15th to enter this challenge.
I hope you will join us, and we are looking forward to see many beautiful creations.


Here are some inspiration from the talented ladies in the design team and our GD's.

 










Important! From now on please put GD next to your name if you like to be chosen as a guest designer. Only entries with GD next to their name will be considered for the GD position!!!




14 comments:

  1. I love butterflies!!!! This challenge will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards. Butterflies are my favorite. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards ;o)
    I hope I can join in this challenge it is a great one (they always great!

    Janneke ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards ladies!! So fun to see Gina's creation here. Been a fan of hers forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks For picking me for the top 3! The DT, and GD's butterfly cards are simply stunning as always!
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friends~~Wow super cute work!!! Thanks so much
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards ladies!
    I forgott to put GD after my name, sorry I forgott!
    Hugs, Ann-Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun challenge! The DT and GD samples are absolutely gorgeous! I forgot to put the GD after my name. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creations with such fantastic images! I am so excited to be participating here for the first time. :o) Thank you for the wonderful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creations by the DT and a fantastic challenge. I love the butterfly challenge an the new Cottage girls. Oh darn, I forgot to put GD after my name. So sorry! Have a wonderful week! "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a fun challenge for spring! I love butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely inspiration and for a great challenge. I forgot to put Gd after my name! I am really sorry!. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely and very inspiring cards displayed here by the design team. TFS. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be in yout DT team , but i'm still not good enough. Maybe next time.
    Your Cards are alle so beautiful.
    Hugs Ana

    ReplyDelete